Whether it’s a bed bug infestation in your apartment, roaches sashaying across the television screen (conveniently as guests are present), or fleas attacking your precious pup “Fluffy,” we all can agree that pests are the unwanted, rent-free roommates, we can’t seem to rid ourselves of.
Pests not only force you to bag up all your personal goods, and spray hundreds of dollars for an exterminator, and who in returns sprays your home with GOD-only-knows what- “Oh. Arnold, was it? Thanks. Spray yourself.”
But that’s not nearly the end of your ordeal:
- Paranoia sets in, causing you to flinch and frantically dive into itching tantrums, only to find out it was your hair grazing your shoulders.
- Shame replays itself. The thought of pests being seen by your (oh so successful) college buddies who haven’t seen you in such a long time. Not to mention, how much you’ve bragged about how posh your city life was.
- Irritation increases. Perhaps it’s all in your mind or maybe it’s not. It just smells all chemically in your space. Your skin can’t decide if it’s crawling from the thoughts of pest, or the residual harmful chemicals left behind by Arnold, the exterminator.
*Insert Diatomaceous Earth
Fortunately, we found a product that permanently and naturally, kills these pests. Diatomaceous earth powder .
Here are a few things to know about it:
- Diatomaceous earth is actually remnants of fossilized small, aquatic organisms called diatoms. Their skeletons are made of a natural substance called silica. Yep, birthed by mother earth. Thanks, babe!
- Diatomaceous earth is safe for “Fluffy.” Yep! Not only can you lightly powder your home with this substance, but powder your pets should they be tormented by flees.
- Diatomaceous earth is powerful because once, pests come in contact, their shells dry out.
- Diatomaceous earth isn’t poisonous.
- Diatomaceous earth is edible, and aids with weight loss.
Get the puffers. And get a treat for Fluffy.